As a charity we offer a range of services for people looking after a family member or friend. We support carers of all ages – from young carers, young adult carers to adult carers, we have something for everyone.
- Our specialist carer advice line who you can speak to on 0345 241 0954 or email at [email protected]
- Emergency planning – What If? Plan
- Our quarterly carers magazine for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough carers
- An email newsletter for carers, those who support carers, and everyone who has an interest in ensuring carers of all ages are properly recognised and supported. You can sign up for inside news at caringtogether.org/keepintouch
- Family Carers’ Prescription
- Carers hubs
- Young carers and young adult carers
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough carers magazine
- Homecare and helping you enjoy activities in the community.
Download our easy read leaflet about support available if you are looking after a family member in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough [PDF, 556kB]. It contains information about a range of support organisations.
Carers Matter Norfolk
We are part of the Carers Matter Norfolk partnership – a Norfolk-wide service funded by Norfolk County Council and the NHS to provide support to people looking after a family member or friend.
- information on your money, your rights, and your wellbeing
- the advice line
- carers breaks
- emergency planning
- community support
- and more.
You can also call Carers Matter Norfolk on 0800 083 1148 or email [email protected]