As a charity we offer a range of services for people looking after a family member or friend. We support carers of all ages – from young carers, young adult carers to adult carers, we have something for everyone.
If you are looking after someone, we can help you get the support that is right for you. You can easily let us know about your situation by filling in the simple form here, we will then get in touch to help you get the support that is right for you. See more below about the support available to you.
- Our specialist carer advice line who you can speak to on 0345 241 0954 or email [email protected]
- Emergency planning – What If? Plan
- Our FREE Caring magazine
- An email newsletter for carers, those who support carers, and everyone who has an interest in ensuring carers of all ages are properly recognised and supported. You can sign up for inside news at caringtogether.org/keepintouch
- Help to attend your own medical appointments, or in a time of crisis through Family Carers’ Prescription
- Carers hubs
- Young carers and young adult carers
- Homecare and helping you enjoy activities in the community.
Carers Matter Norfolk
We are part of the Carers Matter Norfolk partnership – a Norfolk-wide service funded by Norfolk County Council and the NHS to provide support to people looking after a family member or friend.
- information on your money, your rights, and your wellbeing
- the advice line
- carers breaks
- emergency planning
- community support
- and more.
You can also call Carers Matter Norfolk on 0800 083 1148 or email [email protected]