Caring Together provides expert support for carers across Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and Norfolk.
By speaking to one of care advisers we can work with you to identify what support will be most beneficial to you and your family. You can call us on 0345 241 0954 Mon-Fri or email us at [email protected]
We can then ensure you have a package to help you as a carer that can include support such as:
- Access to our specialist carer helpline on 0345 241 0954 or [email protected]
- Information and advice including our quarterly Carers Magazine, for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough carers, and our monthly carers ebulletin.
- Supporting carers to plan ahead including Emergency Planning
- Breaks away from caring.
- Caring learning and training opportunities to help support you in your role.
- Carers Hubs where you can have face-to-face support and meet other carers.
- Our Listening Ear service giving you the chance to talk to a trained volunteer over the phone in order to help avoid a sense of isolation that many carers face.
- Access to one-to-one support from one of carer advisers to reduce the impact of your caring role and make you feel more supported.
- Family Carers’ Prescription
- Opportunities to have your voice heard.
- Carers card to identify you as a carer.
* Not all services are available in all areas.
If you are a carer aged 18-65 supporting someone with mental health issues in Cambridgeshire or Peterborough then Making Space are able to provide you with support.