We are more than happy to send leaflets or posters to you to help you make more unpaid carers aware of the support that is available to them.
These leaflets and posters are free of charge for people/organisations using them to help make unpaid carers in Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and Norfolk aware of the support we provide.*
If you would like leaflets or posters about the support for unpaid carers to use in your organisation, GP surgery, school/college, group, or any other place, please complete our order form. Resources available to you include:
- Looking after someone leaflet – the support we have available to people looking after a family member or friend.
- Looking after someone posters – the support we have available to people looking after a family member or friend.
- What If? Plan postcards – how unpaid carers can register an emergency plan, so if something happens meaning they can not support the person they care for as usual, help is put in place.
- Carer’s guide to keeping well postcard – ways for unpaid carers to take care of themselves while also having a busy caring role.
- Opportunities to meet others looking after a family member or friend leaflet – information about our carers hubs.
- Keeping you informed postcards – information about how to sign up to receive our FREE Caring magazine each quarter and our regular email newsletter, inside news.
- Fact sheets including carer’s rights, emergency planning and Carer’s Leave Act 2023.
- Learning opportunities to support unpaid carers, including parent carers, in their caring role.
If you would like to know more about resources we have available please email [email protected]
*Some restrictions may apply if large quantities are requested.
Sharing resources electronically
If you would like to share resources electronically with unpaid carers, please download them here. Please do not print resources in large quantities as we are happy to send them to you free of charge.