Find out about the vast range of support we offer family carers of all ages – from young carers, young adult carers to adult carers, we have something for everyone.
- Emergency planning – What If? Plan
- Information and advice including our quarterly carers magazine, for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough carers
- Our enewsletter for carers, those who support carers, and everyone who has an interest in ensuring carers of all ages are properly recognised and supported. You can sign up at caringtogether.org/keepintouch
- Family Carers’ Prescription
- Carers hubs
- Young carers and young adult carers
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough carers magazine
- Listening ear service
- Homecare and helping you enjoy activities in the community
You can find out more about what is available to you by calling our specialist carer advice line on 0345 241 0954 or you can email [email protected]
Download our easy read leaflet about support available if you are looking after a family member in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough [PDF, 556kB]. It contains information about a range of support organisations.
Carers Matter Norfolk
We are part of the Carers Matter Norfolk partnership – a Norfolk-wide service funded by Norfolk County Council and the NHS to provide support to people looking after a family member or friend.
- information on your money, your rights, and your wellbeing
- the advice line
- carers breaks
- emergency planning
- community support
- education and training
- and more
You can also call Carers Matter Norfolk on 0800 083 1148 or email [email protected]