We offer a range of support to young carers and young adult carers in Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and Norfolk which includes:
- The chance to meet other young people in similar caring roles and access peer support
- Providing a break from their caring responsibilities to help reduce isolation
- Individual support at key stages of transitions, including primary to secondary school; school to further education/training/employment and into adulthood
- Training and learning opportunities to help support them in their role as young carers
- Giving them the opportunity for their voices to be heard.
Explore more about our activities and services below.