Do you care for a relative or friend with mental health challenges?
Heart & Soul at Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT), is hosting a new online meeting space for carers, where you can take part in gentle conversation and mutual support.
The space is also ideal for carers that have come through hard times and want to share their experience and wisdom with other carers.
About Heart & Soul
Heart & Soul is a community of CPFT volunteers , that include NHS chaplains and peer support workers, who listen without judging.
Apart from hosting the new online meeting space for carers, they can also offer you the following:
- A focus on the little things that can be done together that can help make the unbearable bearable
- Calm and safe spaces to be
- Meeting individually and in groups to share and explore life and your part in it
- The healing benefits of ‘being human together’ in a kind, accepting, gentle way
- Someone to explore and affirm your spirituality with, should you wish
- A chance to join others exploring life’s meaning and the values we share, whatever our individual beliefs
- Someone to talk to in confidence if you’re struggling in your role as a carer
- Specialists in religious practice, care and understanding
- A way into volunteering
For information on the new carers online meetings and further information on Heart & Soul, contact John Nicholson, email:[email protected]