University of Kent research – People with Dementia and their carers

7th July 20

University of Kent logoResearchers from the University of Kent are looking for study participants to help them to understand how well social care services support people living with dementia and their family and friends, who support them. (IRAS ID: 260302)

This research will see those taking part filling in a questionnaire.

Who do they need?

People living in England who are a family member or friend of someone living with dementia, who:

  • Lives at home (not in a nursing or residential care home)
  • Uses at least one type of social care service (e.g. home care, day activities)
  • Would not be able to answer a postal or online questionnaire, even with help.

What to do if you are interested

Please contact: Dr Barbora Silarova, [email protected]01227 826166