How to register a What If? Plan?
You can register your What If? Plan with us online now.
Caring Together, L D H House, Parsons Green, St Ives, Cambridgeshire, PE27 4AA
by email: [email protected]
What happens after you submit your form?
On receipt of your What If? Plan, we will register you and send you an emergency card and contact details to use in an emergency.
Help available to complete your form
- If you are already in contact with one of our partner organisations – Alzheimer’s Society, Cam Sight, CHS Group, Care Network, Centre 33, Headway Cambridgeshire, Hunts Forum, Making Space – you can ask for their support in completing this form.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us on 01480 499090 for further assistance in filling out this form.
- If you would like to receive a copy of the What If? Plan by email, in large print, audio, Braille or any other language please contact us on 01480 499090.
What to remember
- You must let us know if any information given to us changes. You can do this by either:
- calling the number 01480 499090; or
- emailing changes to [email protected]
- You must let us know if your key safe numbers/alarm codes/details of any other security arrangements that you have given us change by calling us on 01480 499090.
- If you care for more than one person you should complete a separate What If? Plan for each person that you care for. This is because each loved one you care for will have different needs and could be in a different location and the care you offer to each individual is unique and specific to the individual.