Carers Trust Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Norfolk is delighted to be finalists in nine categories at this years East of England regional Great British Care Awards.
Our nominations recognise the dedication of staff and celebrate their achievements.
Following on from last year’s success, we are thrilled that every single nomination we made to the Great British Care Awards were shortlisted. This demonstrates the calibre of our staff and senior management. Our board of trustees are extremely proud of everyone who has been shortlisted.
- The Care Employer Award – Carers Trust Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Norfolk
- The Care Trainer Award – Sarah Farrow
- The Care Team Award – Homecare Team
- The Home Care Co-ordinator Award – Janice Watson
- The Home Care Worker Award – Tracy Jones
- The Care Assessor Award – Sarah Chambers
- The Putting People First/Personalisation Award – Family Carer Helpline
- The Frontline Leaders Award – Andrea Grange
- The Care Newcomer Award – Narice Briton
Lorna Harlow, Regional Operations Manager, said,
“I’m really exciting to be going with everyone tonight to celebrate the fantastic work of our whole team”
Finalists will find out at an Award Ceremony taking place Today, Thursday 9th November, in Peterborough. Watch this space to find out how they got on.