Norfolk County Council have teamed with Carers UK to provide free digital resources for carers. This includes:
- An online course to help family carers find resources, technology and sources of support to prevent your caring responsibilities from becoming overwhelming
- Jointly Care co-ordination app – A central place to store and share important information about the person you are caring for. Set up appointments, allocate tasks, save files and notes, manage medication and lots more.
- Free Carers UK guides.
Carers are encouraged to register for the FREE digital resources and get the help they need today by visiting carersdigital.org quoting free access code DGTL7862.
To create an account and get free access to all the products and support resources click here.
- About Me: building resilience for carers: an e-learning resource that helps carers identify and build networks of support and promotes their self-care.
- Jointly: our care co-ordination app for people sharing care.
- The role of good nutrition when caring for someone: an e-learning course that aims to help carers understand the role of nutrition both for themselves as well as the person they are looking after.
- Upfront Guide to Caring: a simple assessment tool to guide people new to caring or seeking support for the first time to navigate the Carers UK website.
- Looking after someone: Carers Rights Guide: which helps carers understand their rights as a carer and where to go for financial or practical help.
- Being Heard: a self-advocacy guide for carers: which helps carers develop the skills to self-advocate.
- Technology and care: a suite of resources on technology-enabled products and services that can support care and caring.
- Our own information and support resources for carers.
Download the App
To access the free app, download it from Google Play or the App Store.
You will need the Free Access Code DGTL7862 after downloading the app, which is also available from the Jointly leaflet – Norfolk.