You are being invited to take part in a consultation that Cambridgeshire County Council is holding about proposed changes to its Adult Social Care charging policy. The consultation is running until Sunday 15 December 2019 and you can get involved by:
- completing an online consultation that you can go to by clicking here
- going to presentations that are being held at meetings with groups who may be affected by the proposed changes (such as the Partnership Boards)
- being at one of the consultation events around Cambridgeshire to explain the proposed changes and provide an opportunity for people to ask questions and express their views.
The first of the consultation meetings took place in Cambridge on Monday 14 October with the second in Ely on Monday 28 October. The remaining consultation meetings are:
- Wednesday 6 November, 5pm-7pm, The Medway Centre, Medway Road, Huntingdon, Cambs PE29 1SF
- Thursday 14 November, 2pm-pm, Hub meeting room, The Hub, High Street, Cambourne, Cambridge CB23 6GW
- Tuesday 19 November, 10am-12 noon, March Community Centre, 34 Station Road, March PE15 8LE
- Wednesday 11 December, 7pm-9pm, The Meadows Community Centre, 1 St Catharine’s Road, Cambridge CB4 3XJ
More information about the consultation and how people can take part can be found here: www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/residents/adults/adult-social-care-charging-policy-consultation/.