You can make a huge difference to carers and the people they look after where you live. Plus you could win a cash prize of up to £250!
- 1st prize £250 cash
- 2nd prize £150 cash
- 3rd prize £50 cash
Just email [email protected] or telephone the fundraising team on 01480 499090 if you want to buy tickets.
And see below for downloadable posters if you would like to sell tickets in your workplace, school, community group or other organisation:
- Caring Together Summer raffle 2022 A4 poster [PDF, 192kB]
- Caring Together summer raffle 2022 A4 poster with write-on space [PDF, 211kB]
Having support from Caring Together has really made me feel reassured and has made me realise that I’m doing well.
Sienna is 16 years old and cannot remember a time when she has not looked after her Mum. Sienna’s mum has epilepsy and struggles with her mental health. With no siblings or dad around to help, young Sienna is her mum’s main carer.
Every day Sienna helps her mum take her medication and helps her if she has a seizure. The seizures often leave her mum feeling drained and unable to look after herself, so Sienna helps her go to the toilet and gets her washed and dressed. Sienna also prepares meals and does the household jobs, but that means staying up late to keep up with school-work. Sometimes she even misses school to look after her mum.
It is not surprising that when Sienna was 12 and facing the prospect of starting secondary school she became overwhelmed by her responsibilities, and fearful of the future.
This is when we were able to step in and help Sienna, thanks to supporters like you.
We arranged weekly counselling sessions for her, giving her time to work through her emotions and tips to help her cope. Sienna told us the support has made a big difference, helping her manage her caring responsibilities and feel more confident at school.
By taking part in our summer raffle this year you will be helping unpaid carers of all ages. For carers like Sienna, your support could mean they get back on their feet, feel more able to cope, and once again have hope for the future.
Terms and conditions
- These key terms and conditions apply to the Caring Together Summer raffle 2022.
- For full terms and conditions visit caringtogether.org/raffle or contact the fundraising team on 01480 499090
- Promoter: Caring Together Charity, a registered charity in England and Wales 1091522. The Caring Together Summer raffle 2022 (the ‘raffle’) is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the 2005 Gambling Act.
- Name of responsible person: Robert Keegan, Caring Together, L D H House, Parsons Green, St Ives, PE27 4AA
- Tickets are not to be sold to, sold by, or bought on behalf of anyone under 18 years of age. Any tickets bought by or on behalf of somebody under the age of 18 will be rejected from the draw and the money returned.
- The raffle is open to residents of mainland Great Britain.
- The named licence holder, members of the senior leadership team and the fundraising team are ineligible to enter the raffle.
- Participation in this raffle costs £1 per raffle ticket.
- All monies for tickets and ticket counterfoils must be sent to Caring Together by 11.59pm on 31 August 2022 to be entered in the draw. Any unsold tickets must also be returned.
- Monies received after the raffle closes will be classed as a donation.
- The draw will take place on 8 September 2022
- The first number generated will win the first prize (£250 cash), the second ticket generated will win the second prize (£150 cash), and the third number generated will win the third prize (£50 cash).
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will receive cash and no alternative prize is available.
- Winners will be notified by telephone or post no later than two weeks after the draw date. Winning ticket numbers will be published on our website at caringtogether.org/raffle within seven days of the draw taking place. Winners may be asked to take part in publicity.
- We will use your contact details to send you information about Caring Together by post. If you do not want to hear from us, you can opt out by contacting the fundraising team on [email protected] or 01480 499090
Be Gamble Aware
Are you gambling more than you really want to? If you feel you have a problem with gambling, call the BeGambleAware helpline on 0808 8020 133