Caring Together and Healthy You are holding an event for carers offering free activities, advice and information about how you – as someone looking after a family member or friend – can look after your own health and wellbeing.
The event is on Thursday 13 October 2022, 10.00am to 12.00pm at the David Rayner Centre, Scotsdales Garden Centre site, Great Shelford, CB3 0GG.
You can go along for:
- Mini MOT’s – blood pressure check, and height and weight taken for a BMI measure.
- A nutritionist – available to ask any questions on healthy choices
- Falls prevention team – practitioner showing exercises on strength and balance
- Curling taster sessions
- Exercise referral scheme to advise what classes are in community
- HAY South Cambs Charity and Caring Together will have information stands
Book your free space by contacting Caring Together on 0345 241 0954 or email [email protected]
You can also click here to read more about Healthy You’s carers health trainer service for carers living Cambridgeshire. The aim is to help you make manageable steps to being healthier – including being given one-to-one support to know what will work well for you.