In this section you can find information for the media and others with an interest in research and policy that is relevant to carers.
- Young Carers Research and Practice Forum – 27 September 2021 – including video of the conference and slides used in presentations
- Carers UK – Caring behind closed doors – six months on – caringtogether.org/news/caring-behind-closed-doors-six-months-on
- Parliamentary briefing on carers – 7 June 2021 – files.parliament.uk/documents/CBP-7756/CBP-7756.pdf
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on young carers and their futures revealed – caringtogether.org/news/impact-of-covid-19-pandemic-ycad – 15 March 2021
- Carers UK – A right to Carer’s Leave – help make the case to Government – 24 July 2020 – caringtogether.org/current-consultations/carers-leave-consultation
- Study by the University of East Anglia reveals impact of COVID-19 on young carers – 24 June 2020 – caringtogether.org/news/study-by-uea
- Caring Together – Act now to help prevent carers facing a crisis during the coronavirus pandemic – impact of COVID on carers 4 June 2020 – caringtogether.org/news/coronavirus-impact
- Healthwatch Cambridgeshire and Peterborough – Your care during Covid –22 October 2020 – www.healthwatchcambridgeshire.co.uk/report/2020-10-22/report-shines-light-covid-health-and-care-struggles
- Age UK research into the effects of the pandemic on the older populations health – 16 October 2020 – ageuk.org.uk/latest-press/articles/2020/10/age-uk–research-into-the-effects-of-the-pandemic-on-the-older-populations-health/
- Carers UK – State of Caring 2019 – carersuk.org/images/News__campaigns/CUK_State_of_Caring_2019_Report.pdf
For more information please contact the relevant organisation.
For media queries information on the work of Caring Together please contact [email protected]