At Caring Together we provide information and advice, run services in our local communities and campaign for carers’ rights, so that carers have choices.
How we are doing this at the moment has had to change but our purpose and commitment to carers and the people they look after remains the same.
We offer a range of support for carers and people they care for including:
- Providing information, advice and guidance by telephone, email and our website.
- This includes information about specific local services carers can benefit from
- Offering our Listening Ear and telephone support service.
- Supporting and connecting carers by video meet-ups, phone calls and email (instead of the usual hubs and groups).
- Help to plan for the unexpected.
- Immediate support in a crisis.
- Homecare and other support such as food shopping or collection of medication by care workers.
- Campaigning for carers’ rights.
- Raising awareness of carers.
- Providing regular information and updates on social media including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
You can contact us on 0345 241 0954 or [email protected]
We are continuing to take referrals at this time.
Please keep up to date on keeping yourself well during this time of coronavirus (COVID-19) by following the latest NHS advice at www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
People in the Cambridgeshire or Peterborough area may also want to see the Covid-19 Co-Ordination Hub to look for and request support. Call 01733 747474/0345 045 5200 or click here to visit the website
We are closely monitoring and following the updates from the government and relevant authorities that regulate and give guidance to care providers.