Looking after someone can be very demanding. It can impact your physical and mental health, and you may face significant practical challenges. If you are a carer reaching crisis point it has a significant impact on you, and can also affect the person you care for.
At Caring Together we are here to help. We can offer free support to carers reaching crisis point or facing other significant issues. Are you, or do you know of a carer in Cambridgeshire or Peterborough, in any of these situations?
- Needing help to get to their COVID-19 vaccination appointment.
- At crisis or breaking point
- Their own health condition, or that of the person they care for, has deteriorated.
- They have their own long-term health condition.
- The person they are caring for is having palliative / end of life care.
- They are regularly having to go to hospital, GP or other medical appointments.
If so, Caring Together are able to help. You can get in touch to access free support. The support we can offer could include a break from your caring role, support to go to your own medical appointments or buying equipment that will help you and you wellbeing.
The support is easy to organise and can often be a stepping-stone to receiving other support you need.
Call 0345 241 0954 or by emailing [email protected]