Join them for a cup of tea and a relaxing hour of volunteers reading aloud stories, readings and poems that will brighten your day and make you smile.
A member of the Caring Together team will also be there talk about what we have to offer.
The Read a Little Aloud sessions are taking place in the following libraries.
- Huntingdon Library – Tuesday 7 June, 10.30am – 11.30am
- Linton Library – Tuesday 7 June 11.30am -12.30pm
- Wisbech Library – Tuesday 7 June 2.00pm-3.00pm
- Ely Library – Wednesday 8 June 11.00am-12.00pm
- Papworth Library – Thursday 9 June 2.30pm-3.30pm
- Cambridge Central Library – Friday 10 June 11.00am-12.00pm
For information about visiting the libraries please call 0345 045 5225 or visit the Cambridgeshire Libraries website.
Cambridgeshire’s 33 libraries and three mobile libraries were recently awarded the Caring Together Carer Friendly Tick Award – Communities.