Many clients choose to pay for their own care and choose us. We can support everyone irrespective of age or condition. Our fully trained staff can provide registered homecare for you in your home or enable you to live more independently and to access community services.
We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
Some people are eligible for payments for support for themselves or their carer through direct payments, following a statutory care assessment or a statutory carers assessment. They appreciate that smaller amounts of care at an earlier stage can be a wise investment in maintaining health and wellbeing; and preventing or delaying the need for higher, and much more costly, levels of support.
Would you like to find out more? See below or contact us for our rates and further information.
- Details on our homecare in Cambridgeshire [PDF, 2MB]
- Details on our homecare in Peterborough [PDF, 2MB]
- Details on our homecare in Norfolk [PDF, 2MB]
- Frequently asked questions about our homecare [PDF, 1.54MB]
- Caring Together private homecare price rates 2023-24 [PDF 175kB]