The Norfolk Millennium Trust for Carers offers unpaid carers a better quality of life.
It can help unpaid carers who live in Norfolk, who are looking after a relative, partner, friend or neighbour in need of help because of sickness, age or disability of any kind.
The Fund will consider applications from carers aged eight and upwards, except where a clear case can be made as to the caring responsibilities of carers younger than eight years.
It can help with:
- A holiday, short break or outing to help relieve the pressures of caring.
- Leisure activities for wellbeing, such as an activity class or a gym membership.
- Recreational home improvements such as redecorating a room, or gardening equipment.
- Items/equipment to support a personal hobby or pastime.
- Wheelchair power packs. Please note power packs are subject to the availability of funding.
You can find out more at https://www.norfolkfoundation.com/funding-support/grants/individuals/norfolk-millennium-trust-for-carers/