Isle of Ely Society For The Blind is a registered charity established in 1923 to care for the blind and partially sighted within what was the old county of the Isle of Ely, prior to it being amalgamated with Cambridgeshire.
Caring for the needs of visually impaired people within North East Cambridgeshire, with Offices and Resource Centre based in March Town Hall.
- home visits on registration with the society
- Information & Advice
- We are for the British Wireless Association for the blind
- Society Activities which include Outings, Christmas Party
- Each month we hold support group meetings in Ely, March & Wisbech.
- Liaise with sensory services and other organisations
- Keep in regular touch with our members through newsletters & birthday cards and always available to help with any problems they may encounter
- IT classes weekly