Countywide support to young people in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough aged 8-18, providing a range of services to local young carers. Services include:
- Support in secondary schools – appointments, group work and awareness raising.
- Planning with young carers to help set own plans and goals.
- One-to-one support giving young carers flexible support suited to your own needs and goals, and ensuring you are safe and well.
- Support preparing for the future, offering tailored support when young carers make transitions.
- Group support in community for specific carers.
- Respite – a range of exciting and fun activities and new experiences.
- Regular newsletters.
- Support to access counselling and emotional and mental wellbeing.
- Support to communities to understand, celebrate and identify young carers.
Young carers are also supported to access any of Centre 33Õs other services across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, including mental health and counselling support; and information services for advice on wellbeing, housing, money matters, sexual health and much more.