Cambridgeshire Libraries offer a wide range of services, including activities, information, free PC access and Wi-Fi, study space, books to borrow and online resources. Please refer to the Great Shelford Library webpage for information about library facilities and opening times. Supporting your health and wellbeing Please visit the Libraries and Wellbeing webpage and find many ways that your library can benefit your health and wellbeing:
- Reading and listening – You can borrow books, audiobooks, eBooks and eMagazines for free, and find resources for people with a visual or print impairment.
- Events and activities – You might like to attend arts events organized by The Library Presents, or join the regular online or in person events such as ‘Read A Little Aloud’ and ‘Engage Online’.
- Learning with libraries – You will discover many learning opportunities in libraries and online learning resources.
- Libraries in the community – You can find information about mobile libraries, [email protected] service and Audiobooks by Post service.
- Volunteering with libraries – You can volunteer to your library, help other library users and support library services.
- Health information – You can look up health information and find health and care services as well as local and national support.
Please visit your library, or join Cambridgeshire Libraries online and access resources without leaving your home. Subscribe to the library monthly eNewsletter and follow Cambridgeshire Libraries on social media for the latest news from your library.