Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT) is dedicated to providing high quality care with compassion. We deliver many of the NHS services that are provided outside of hospital and in the community such as physical, mental health and specialist services. We are a health and social care organisation, providing:
- Integrated physical and mental health services for adults and older people;
- Specialist mental health and learning disability services;
- Children and young people’s mental health services;
- Children’s community services in Peterborough;
- Social care;
- and ground-breaking research.
We support around 100,000 people each year and employ more than 3,400 staff. Our largest bases are at the Cavell Centre, Peterborough, and Fulbourn Hospital, Cambridge, but our staff are based in more than 90 locations.
We are a University of Cambridge Teaching Trust and member of Cambridge University Health Partners, working together with the University of Cambridge Clinical School.