• Display:

Are you living with a disability and wanting help managing your energy and water needs?

Disability charity, Scope is offering free energy and water advice to people with a disability, helping them to manage their energy and water needs. The Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled person or households where one or more disabled people live, and those households are in England or Wales. Support with your […]


Give your views on the quality of care

The regulator for NHS and care services in England – the Care Quality Commission (CQC) – have asked that people share their experiences of using the NHS and care services. They want to hear from people with disabilities and their carers and Disability Peterborough are encouraging people to give their views. This may include, but […]