Disability charity, Scope is offering free energy and water advice to people with a disability, helping them to manage their energy and water needs. The Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled person or households where one or more disabled people live, and those households are in England or Wales.
Support with your energy and water needs
Scope expert advisers can help and talk you through a wide range of topics related to your energy and water needs, including:
- managing energy and water debt
- changing your meter
- energy and water efficiency
- accessing benefits, grants, and trusts
- free fuel vouchers (conditions apply)
- contacting or complaining to your supplier
- understanding your gas and electricity bills
- understanding how to use your heating systems
- support registering with the Priority Services Register.