Household Support Fund

18th July 22

The Household Support Fund (HSF) is now open for applications.

In Peterborough

If you are eligible for the HSF, you will receive a voucher up to the value of £25 for food or £50 towards home heating.

Information has been supplied by Citizens Advice Peterborough.

You can apply for support from the Household Support Fund if:

  • You live in the Peterborough area
  • You don’t have any children eligible for, or receiving, free school meals
  • You are between the age of 18 and pensionable age
  • You are liable for the power supply at the property
  • You are the tenant or property owner
  • You are in receipt of universal credit, income support, personal independence payment or disability living allowance.

If you have met the above eligibility for the Household Support Fund, please fill in your details on the online form available at Someone will then give you a call within the next 10 working days. They will attempt to contact you twice and will assume you no longer need support if they are unable to reach you on either occasion.

Please submit only one application per household. Do not apply if you or another member of your household has already tried to apply as your additional applications will be declined.

By submitting the application form you are giving consent to Citizens Advice Peterborough to store your data and call you for the purposes of processing your application.

In Cambridgeshire

To find out more about the fund in Cambridgeshire area please contact us or go to

This includes information on:

  • support for pensioners who are struggling financially
  • details of trusted partners (you can apply through to access support from the fund, these include Caring Together)
  • support with food and household energy
  • Cambridgeshire Holiday Voucher Scheme (CHVS)
  • the Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) Programme.

Do you need more help or advice?

Please contact us on 0345 241 0954 or at [email protected]