Caring Together and the theatre company LUNG are running free CPD training about young carers at Norwich Playhouse on Thursday 4 November.
The training is around young carers and is aimed at teachers, social workers, youth workers, health care professionals, police and anyone who works in a front facing role with young people.
This also includes a free ticket to see the award-winning play Who Cares made with and about young carers.
What the day will look like:
- 3.30pm – 6pm, CPD Training
- 6pm – 6.30pm Optional networking / support session
- 6.30pm – 7.30pm Dinner break
- 7.30pm – 8.45pm A free performance of the award-winning play Who Cares
- 8.45pm – 9.15pm A post show Q&A
Spaces are limited, so if you’re interested please sign up here and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible if we are able to offer you a place. If you have any questions about this training please get in touch – [email protected].
For more information about the Who Cares play visit whocarestour.org.uk/who-cares