A webinar hosted by Mercer is going to be held from 11am-12 noon on Tuesday 23 November. Speakers from Mercer Private Wealth will be covering:
- the new Health and Social Care Levy
- quashing common myths around what happens when things don’t quite go to plan
- and the steps you can take to protect yourself and your loved ones for now and in the future.
This is the second in a series of Women’s Wealth webinars.
According to the Office for National Statistics (ONS), 6 out of 10 people who are trying to balance caring for elderly relatives and raise children are women. Add in the complexities of inheritance tax rules, future care funding and retirement income planning, it can become a minefield and one that at times, may seem overwhelming.
Over the past 18 months, we have witnessed how quickly plans can be disrupted. This session focuses on how to best support yourself, alongside supporting your dependents, whether they are your children, your parents or anyone else that relies on you financially.
To learn more, or to register, please click here.
You can also view a video of the session held in June covering ‘When women thrive’. The following key elements were discussed:
- Financial planning – what should be considered and importantly, when?
- Protecting the future of the family.
- The importance of pension planning, why taking a career break can be “costly” and how to plug this pension gap.
- How to use savings to boost retirement income.
To find out more please click here
Mercer Private Wealth is a trading name of Mercer Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).