Each year we ask everyone who uses our services to comment on the support they have received from us. This allows us to provide the best quality care and carer support possible. It also allows us to see if we are exceeding expectations or if there is anything we need to improve upon.
Who did we survey?
We contacted 893 carers and individuals with care needs in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. 185 completed the surveys giving us a 21% return.
- 100% of individuals with care needs feel that we treat them with respect.
- 92% found our information useful.
- 92% of carers feel valued as a carer by us.
- 92% are satisfied with our support.
- Staff are punctual (88%), friendly (94%), helpful (93%) and respectful (95%).
- Carers and individuals with care needs feel listened to (95%) and treated with respect (98%) and dignity (97%).
Problems with support
Although the majority reported an overall positive experience, we also received comments where there were problems with our support. These include:
An action plan has been put together to address these issues.
Carers and individuals with care needs told us what they valued about us: