We invite Young Carers to apply for a small piece of funding for the summer holidays.
The fund is open to young carers supported by our STEP Young Carers project, and aged between 5-18 years old (see Terms & Conditions). Applicants can apply for up to £50 to spend on activities to have fun with their family to enhance their summer. Funding is limited. This fund has been made possible thanks to the support of Thomas Cook Children’s Charity and Carers Trust.
Terms and Conditions:
- Open to Young Carers in Huntingdonshire aged 8-18 and Peterborough aged 5-18
- Funding should be spent within the six weeks holiday
- One application per household
- If successful, completed feedback forms and accompanying receipts must be returned no later than two weeks following the activity
- If the applicant previously received money from our Family Fund 2016, and did not comply with the terms and conditions, their application will not be accepted.
If you require any further information, please contact Alice Boon or Lisa Masters on 0345 241 0954.
Applications are now closed.