A free event is being held for carers on Thursday 9 December 2021. To be held online, via Teams, this event by the East of England LGA is an opportunity to come together to:
- celebrate the contribution of carers across the East
- learn from things that have gone well and not so well
- improve your wellbeing.
Keynote speakers include:
- Dame Philippa Russell, Carers UK
- Matt Potts, Camerados Movement
- People with lived experience of caring, Kate Sibthorp, National Co-production Advisory Group and Katie Clarke, Bringing Us Together.
Bookings for this event and more details are available at www.eelga.gov.uk/events/east-of-england-carers-event/
If you have any queries please contact Jayne Cole, Events Manager, East of England LGA, email [email protected]