Putting a Will or Lasting Power of Attorney in place may seem like a daunting task, especially if as a carer your thoughts and time are usually taken up with other priorities. Yet these documents can greatly benefit your family should you pass away or lose mental capacity.
- A Will puts you in control of how your assets will be distributed after you pass away, avoiding any unpleasant or costly arguments.
- A Lasting Power of Attorney allows you to choose who would make important decisions on your behalf, should you find yourself incapable of doing so.
WSL is delighted to be able to support the brilliant work of Carers Trust. For every Will or Lasting Power of Attorney we prepare that has come via Carers Enterprises Ltd we will donate £50 to Carers Trust. What is more, we will offer Carers Trust clients the special price of just
- £95 for a single Will ideal for one person (normally £120)
- £125 for a mirror Will ideal for couples (normally £165).
- £300 for one Lasting Power of Attorney document
- £500 for two Lasting Power of Attorney documents
To claim your discount, simply enter your details below, or call 020 8380 1084 quoting “Carers Trust” or visit the website https://www.carersenterprises.org/wsl.htm.