The LifeLine personal alarm is your way of getting help, 24 hours a day. With just the touch of a button you will be in direct contact with their control centre. They can then call your contacts or the emergency services, so you will know that help is on its way, immediately.
Is LifeLine for me?
LifeLine is for anyone who relishes their independence and wants to stay in their own home, but also wants the security of knowing that help can be easily accessed if needed. LifeLine is ideal for:
- The elderly
- Anyone with mobility problems, at risk of falling
- Anyone with an acute medical condition
- Victims of domestic violence.
Why should I get a LifeLine?
- You, and your family and friends, will have the confidence of knowing that you will always be able to call for help within your home.
- You will receive the highest level of service from Cross Keys Care – they consistently exceed all their targets for LifeLine service delivery, making them a natural first choice for response support.
- Competitive prices with the option of different payment plans to suit your needs.
How does LifeLine work?
When you push the button a call from your phone number comes through to their control centre so they immediately know who you are. Their experienced call handler will speak to you, through the base unit, to find out what has happened and what help you need. They will then call either your contacts or the emergency services, depending on the circumstances. Even if you can’t speak to them, because they know who you are and that you need help, they will still call your contacts and ask them to call on you to check you are safe and offer any assistance. They will never leave a call unanswered.