Cambridgeshire children and families information service offers information and advice on a wide range of services and support for families. Their online information and telephone helpline provides information on subjects that families needs to help them, and includes:
- Information about support for families with a child with special educational needs or disability.
- Information on childcare, paying for childcare and help with finding a provided, including support for families with a child with special needs or disabilities.
- The family information directory containing details of local childcare provision as well as services available from the statutory and voluntary sector.
- Details on local children’s centres.
- School details and applying for school.