Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust provides the following extensive portfolio of services:
- A range of children’s services to children, young people and families (Cambridgeshire and Norfolk).
- School age immunisation program (Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk).
- iCaSH: integrated contraception and sexual health services (Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk).
- Dental services (Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and Suffolk).
- Musculo-skeletal services and uro-gynaecological physiotherapy services (Cambridgeshire and Peterborough).
- Cambridgeshire community outpatient services on Doddington and Princess of Wales community hospital sites.
- The Oliver Zangwill Centre for Neuropsychological Rehabilitation and the Evelyn Community Head Injury Service.
- Children and adults’ community health services for the residents of Luton.