|Role||Rapid responder (permanent contract)|
|Hours||74 hours over a two week period (to support a 24/7 service)|
|Accountable to||Care team manager|
|Responsible for||No direct line management at present|
|Location||Community based in King’s Lynn|
About Caring Together
We are proud to support over 12,000 carers and their families every year. Our vision is of a world where carers have choices.
Three in five of us will become a carer at some point in our life. Caring Together is an ambitious regional charity that provides emotional and practical support, advice and guidance to carers of all ages and their families, as well as opportunities to take a break from their caring role.
We believe in providing great care and connecting with the people we support.
About the role
As part of the homecare team, your key focus areas will be providing a flexible service to people with care needs and their families. You will support a practical and emotional response to individuals consisting of contract and private care work. The successful candidate will have experience in providing personal and social care with preferably between 2-5 years’ experience within a domiciliary setting.
The successful candidate will be proactive, solution-focussed and be adaptable to a range of situations. The rapid responder will complete care plan assessments and so previous experience would be advantageous.
A full driving licence is mandatory and access to a car is essential for this role as it is community based. Unfortunately applicants who do not have this will not be considered for this role.
- Able to work under pressure and cope with change and conflicting priorities.
- Willingness to travel across our region.
- Seeks continuous improvement.
- Engaging personality who demonstrates a friendly, constructive, solution-focussed approach.
- Ongoing training and professional development.
- Dependent on availability flexible hours to suit.
- Mileage expenses.
- Oncall standby payment.
- 20 days annual leave plus statutory holidays (eight days) as well as the option to buy additional annual leave.
- Pension scheme.
- Fuel card (terms apply).
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Long service awards.
It is anticipated that interviews for this post will take place via Teams or Zoom.