|Salary||£21,000 – £23,000 pro rata|
|Hours of work||25 hours per week Monday to Friday 9.30am-2.30pm|
|Accountable to||Office and customer service manager|
|Responsible for||No line management at present|
|Location||St Ives, with some travel to our other office locations and around our region|
About Caring Together
Three in five of us will become a carer at some point in our life. Caring Together provides emotional and practical support, advice and guidance to carers of all ages and their families, as well as opportunities to take a break from their caring role. We believe in providing great care and connecting with the people we support.
We are inclusive. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. We are an equal opportunities employer and expect staff to respect the personal choice and lifestyles of colleagues, carers, and people with care needs.
About the role
It is an exciting time to consider being part of our Caring Together team. As part of the office and customer service team, your key focus will be to support the delivery of office functions and processes to enable Caring Together staff to operate in a safe environment and to assist in the delivery of exceptional customer services to all customers and contacts.
The office administrator will work alongside the office and customer service manager, based in Cambridgeshire and with some travel to our other offices in Peterborough and Norfolk and across the region.
The successful candidate will be used to working in a ‘hands on’ role.
Key accountabilities of the role are:
- Supporting the office and customer service manager with a range of projects, events and ongoing management of office functions.
- Providing effective and efficient administrative and support services across the business.
- Ensuring staff have a safe and appropriate working environment by supporting the management and monitoring of facilities contracts, where appropriate.
- Contributing to budget management through efficient use of resources.
- Attendance and participation in teamwork and meetings.
What we require from you includes:
- Strong generalist administrative experience.
- Experience with Microsoft programmes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and makes the best use of technology.
- Excellent customer service ethos.
- Able to work under pressure and cope with change and conflicting priorities.
- Engaging and positive personality.
What we can offer you includes:
- Discount scheme
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus
- Long service awards
To discuss the role please contact Chantal at Caring Together.
Closing date and interview: Please note this is being run as a rolling recruitment process. We will be assessing applications, shortlisting, and offering interviews as the applications are received. The job will close once a candidate has been appointed.