|Title||New Business Co-ordinator For Homecare|
|Hours||37.5 hours per week|
|Accountable to||Lisa Downs – Head of Care|
|Responsible for||No direct line management at present|
|Location||Hybrid – willingness to travel across both counties essential|
About Caring Together
At Caring Together our vision is a world with no unpaid carer in crisis, isolated or struggling alone.
We are passionate about helping people get the practical support and advice that really makes a difference to them – before, during and after their caring role.
An unpaid carer is anyone, including children and adults, who looks after a family member, partner or friend who needs help because of their illness, disability, a mental health problem or an addiction, and would find it hard to cope without their support.
We are proud to support more than 17,000 carers and their families every year, but there are more than 150,000 carers living in our region. And this number is rising. We need your help to make sure unpaid carers in our local communities receive the practical and emotional support that they need.
About the role
As part of our strategy to find new and innovative ways to support individuals with care needs and their families we are looking for someone who can support us in identifying new customers, respond to referrals quickly and work with our Care team to ensure we are able to successfully grow our homecare service.
This is a new and exciting opportunity and as part of our team your key focus areas will be ensuring that we are responding to referrals in a quick and efficient manner whilst managing expectations and reporting effectively, alongside this you will also be identifying new business opportunities including finding new customers, supporting the design of new proposals and services, and maintaining existing relationships. The successful candidate will work closely with our Care Team managers to understand and improve capacity as well as implementing service, providing an end-to-end experience that is seamless to all individuals.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Be part of a responsive team providing support to customers and their families.
- Identifying new business opportunities in private care across both counties. Follow up on such opportunities and converting to active packages of care. Overseeing the implementation of private care, from beginning to end while ensuring that it meets the customer’s needs and supporting a smooth handover to the care operation team.
- Collaborating with the internal teams to identify and implement more effective marketing strategies.
- Promoting products and services to new customers and offering new services to existing customers.
- To travel as required in order to deliver person centred support to both people accessing the service and their families/ carers.
- To play a proactive role in signposting customers and their families to other relevant support services (both internal and external, both statutory and non-statutory) as part of our prevention work in the community.
If you would like to have a chat with us about this role we would love to hear from you – just click here to contact us and we can arrange this.
You can email your CV along with a covering letter describing how you meet the person specification to [email protected]
Closing date: The closing date for this post is 31 December 2023, however interviews will be held throughout November so post may closed earlier if a successful applicant is found
Interview date: It is anticipated that interviews for this post will take place on throughout November. (13 November after 3pm, 16 November after 1.30pm, 20 November after 11.30am, 21 November after 12pm and 23 November before 1.30pm).
We are currently not registered for the skilled sponsorship programme, therefore we are unfortunately unable to accept any applications in this criterion. Please only apply if you have the relevant UK right to work documentation.