|Role||Fundraising officer – trusts and foundations|
|Hours||14 hours per week|
|Salary||£25,000-£27,000 full time equivalent|
|Accountable to||Head of fundraising and engagement|
|Location||Cambridgeshire office (St Ives), Norfolk office (Swaffham) or working remotely (with occasional travel to our office locations)|
About Caring Together
We are proud to support over 12,000 carers and their families every year. Our vision is of a world where carers have choices.
Three in five of us will become a carer at some point in our life. Caring Together is an ambitious regional charity that provides emotional and practical support, advice and guidance to carers of all ages and their families, as well as opportunities to take a break from their caring role.
We believe in providing great care and connecting with the people we support.
About the role
It is an exciting time to consider being part of our team. We are focussing on growth to reach more carers and have made considerable investment in our workforce.
As part of the fundraising and engagement team, you will work alongside the head of fundraising and engagement, deputy chief executive and colleagues from other departments. Your key focus will be to develop and manage a portfolio of existing and new funders in order to maximise voluntary income and support for the charity from trusts, foundations and other grant funders. The successful candidate will have a track record of raising money through trusts and foundations and the enthusiasm and dedication to develop and grow a sustainable income stream for the charity.
Experience and knowledge
- A proven track record of generating charitable income from trusts and foundations in the voluntary sector.
- Experience building, managing and developing relationships with people at all levels.
Skills and abilities
- Ability to build positive relationships with stakeholders
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Strong research and planning skills
- Ability to assimilate complex information
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Good IT skills and use of fundraising databases.
For further information about this role please contact [email protected]
Closing date: The closing date for this post is Monday 1 February at 9am.
Interview date: It is anticipated that interviews for this post will take place in week beginning Monday 8 February.
Start date: The post is available immediately on a part-time, permanent basis.