We are delighted to be one of the charity partners for the Thriplow Daffodil Weekend & Country Fair.
You can head along to the event on 16-17 March. You’ll have a great time at the traditional country fair which gives family entertainment in a beautiful village setting. And every ticket bought will be helping more people looking after someone to get the essential support they need.
You and your family can enjoy:
- more than 100 stalls and stands
- live music being played all around the village
- Taste of Thriplow for street food and beer
- hot drinks and homemade cake in the Village Tearooms
- watching the blacksmiths at work in the Smithy
- being entertained by the merry Morris dancers
- coming to visit us on our Caring Together Charity stand. Do drop by and say ‘hello’.
It’s the perfect place to get some springtime cheer – and we would love you to buy tickets and help more unpaid carers get the support they need.
Tickets are on sale now – to make sure you don’t miss out see ticket details here
With Mothering Sunday on 10 March it could also make a great gift for your mum.