Join #TeamTogether on Sunday 8 March 2020 for the Saucony Cambridge Half Marathon. This flat, fast, closed-road race run around the historic city of Cambridge is now sold out to individual entries. Caring Together have a limited number of charity places which mean you can still take part, but hurry!
Whether it’s your first time running a half marathon, or you’re looking for a PB, you can pound the pavement knowing that every one of your 13.1 miles is helping to support carers locally.
How to join #TeamTogether
Sign up today with a £25 registration fee to secure your place in the UK’s fastest-selling half marathon and commit to a minimum fundraising total of £250.00.
How you could raise £250
Got your own place?
If you already have your own place in the Cambridge Half Marathon you don’t have to miss out. We would love you to join #TeamTogether and run for Caring Together.
There’s no minimum fundraising commitment, we just ask for a discretionary £25.00* donation when registering to cover the cost of your professional running vest.
As part of #TeamTogether you will get:
- Top tips for a great run from a former international athlete and registered UKA Athletics coach.
- A technical running vest so that you can show support in training and on the day itself!
- Access to our dedicated fundraising team who will give help and advice on how to make the most out of your fundraising.
- The satisfaction of knowing you are helping provide to support carers in our region.
For further information please contact Nicky Newton on 01480 499090 or email [email protected]
* Caring Together is a small local charity and to make sure we make full use of all donations we ask for a £25 registration fee to cover the cost of the running vest.