Total Voice services will:
- Support you to be heard
- Help you understand your rights, choices and options
- Enable you to make your own decisions about health and social care
- Get support from the people around you in your community
- Give the people around you the skills to support you
- Give you the tools to do as much as you can for yourself
Who can use Total Voice services?
We support Adults, Carers and Children and Young People Looked After or In Need. Our service can support people with:
- Physical disabilities
- Learning disabilities
- Mental ill-health
- Sensory impairments
- Social or health care needs
- NHS Health complaints
To find out more information about which services you can access, please visit www.totalvoicecp.org or get in contact with us.